Better Healthcare Starts Here
Get The Answers You Deserve
Do You Often Experience?
Fatigue, Can’t Concentrate?
Bloating, Gas, Stomach pain?
Anxiety, Stress, Depression?
Irregular Periods, Low Libido?
Conventional Medicine Issues
NOT enough time
Insurance doesn’t cover provider
Can’t schedule for months
Can’t make time for the office visit
Your doctor can’t treat your concern
Choose Naturopathic Medicine
Longer Appointment Time
Thorough Medical Investigation
More Compassionate Practitioners
Safe & Effective
Why Telemedicine Is The Future?
- Save Time & Money
- No Need To Take Time Off Work
- Be Seen In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Faster Treatment & Better Long Term Results
Getting To Know Me
I Have Been There...
Everyone has struggles in life but when it comes to health concerns, people are often dismissed. This is especially true in the hormone world. I understand. As someone who has gone through chronic stress, abuse, hormone issues, and massive weight loss, I have experienced many things my patients are feeling and this afforded me more empathy and compassion.
You might be thinking, who am I as a person?
Going through many of the same health issues as my patients have, has given me a unique view on medicine. I can sympathize and place myself in their shoes, which allows me to be a better physician.
I am a board-certified, licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor that specialized in integrative endocrinology. I help men and women optimize their hormone health so they can feel more like themselves again.
Professional Education & Training
- Humboldt University
- BS | Cellular Molecular Biology | Cum Laude
- Double Minor Chemistry & Dance
- Cancer Stem Cell Research
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine | Honors
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine
- Learning Specialist
- Botanical Medicine Research Team
- Clinical Applications of Hormone Therapy
- Medical Intern with Arizona’s top Integrative Medical Doctors
- Fundamentals & Clinical Applications of IV Nutrient Therapies
“No one CARES how much you know, UNTIL they know how much YOU care.”
This is my favorite quote, and it is cornerstone of my practice. I continually strive to be the best health partner possible and take care of patients as if they were my own family.